Search engine optimization is one of the most relevant topics in the world wide web nowadays. Since more and more people wanted their online business to get the highest rank in a search engine,
1. Writing a good content is an important strategy in
2. Do keyword research. Don’t just use a key phrase that sounds good or just because it gets a lot of searches. Do your research; think thoroughly what you really want your visitors to do on your site. You can use tools such as Google Analytics and see which keywords result the highest in most search engines. WordTracker and AdWords Keyword Suggestion can also be used to find appropriate niche keywords with high search volume and low competition.
3. Wise use of your keywords. Once your keyword research is done, make sure you organize or deploy them wisely throughout your pages.
4. Getting other sites to link to yours. This will help you get a high ranking if you have other sites linked to your page. But remember to target a few significant, good-quality sites that are full of useful info and rank well on the search engines.
5. Structuring your own site for
9. Make sure you have no duplicate content. Search engines don’t like pages with duplicate content because it will only give you a very low ranking.
10. Never forget description and keyword tags. Description and keyword tags can give your site an edge over other websites. So don’t ever forget them.
The simple basics for SEO. Do these things and you've got SEO covered. It's not…